Monday 4 April 2011

Yeah so I went to see Katy Perry

AND IT WAS AMAZING!

Having got the tickets sometime last year, I've definitely been looking forward to this and I'm so happy it's finally happened! 




She was fantastic! Like genuinely great. It had a great storyline to it, her vocals were perfect, the dance routines, the costumes, everything! I liked how she actually talked to us and it didn't sound scripted and she involved the auidence and even pulled some on stage! Gutted I wasn't chosen to go up but nevermind! I highly recommend you go see her if you ever get the chance! Easily one of the best nights I've had, even if I was crippled afterwards and had to limp home. 


Here's some photos!


Yeah, we had a poster. Got told to put it down though :/




Yeah she's wearing a catsuit. NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment