Friday 10 September 2010

Ultimate Big Brother - Big Brother's Last Ever Show Ever - Part 1


So after shedding a few tears at the end of Big Brother's Little Brother, the main show has started! Davina is there, the crowd is there, the ex-Ultimate housemates are there so let's get started!


Highlights from yesterday, the last full day of Big Brother. Marcus Bentley entered the house for Big Brother's Big Funeral. It was unbelievably sad. More tears!! The highlights weren't long. Short and sweet. We also got to see the production of the eviction shows which was really good.


So in 7th place!
Ulrika! I loved Ulrika. I'm a bit gutted she didn't get further but I'm glad she took part and made it this far. She's had her ups and downs like everyone else but always came out with a smile on her face! Just what we like. 


Moving on to 6th place!
Preston! I believe he was only there because Chantelle was to be honest. He wasn't a memorable housemate. Nice enough but not memorable and certainly not the Ultimate housemate! Glad he's out! Although I kind of would like to see him get back with Chantelle and make it work! That would be nice. 


5th place is...
Nasty Nick Bateman! He's really surprised me this series. He's not nasty at all and his relationship with Victor was just sheer genius! I'm glad he went in and I'm glad he walked out through the front door for the first time ever!! Good on him. 


So 4th place is...
Victor! I called it. I didn't like him the first time round but I did this time. He was hilarious. Didn't deserve to win at all but I'm glad he went in. I didn't even think of him when I first heard of this so good on him for getting this far. 


To end the show, a fitting tribute to Jade Goody, perhaps the most well known housemate in Big Brother History, was played. It showed the highs and the terrible lows of her life. Whatever your opinion on Jade, she was an amazing housemate and what she did for her 2 boys before she died was great. Making sure they were finically secure. R.I.P Jade Goody, the Ultimate Big Brother Housemate. 


So that's our first show wrapped up! Next is Dermot's Last Supper. Stay tuned throughout the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment