Sunday 12 September 2010

Top of The Pops

Less chit chat, more music!


12/09/10 - 26/09/10




  1. (-) Alexandra Burke - Start Without You
  2. (2)Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
  3. (3)Taio Cruz - Dynamite
  4. (1)Olly Murs - Please Don't Let Me Go
  5. (-)The Script - For The First Time
  6. (-)McFly - Party Girl
  7. (4)Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (featuring Rihanna)
  8. (8)Katy B - Katy On A Mission
  9. (5)Flo Rida - Club Can't handle Me (featuring David Guetta)
  10. (-)Emma's Imagination - This Day


Yet again we have a new number 1! Alexandra Burke scores her 3rd number 1. While I do like this song, I feel like I shouldn't. It seems very odd for her but I'm sure she's happy right now. I expected McFly to get higher with their new song, which I really love. As you can see, at number 10 there's another new 'Must Be The Music' entry! That show seems to be making a big impact. 


In other chart news, Brandon Flowers topped the album charts with his debut album 'Flamingo'. I have yet to hear any of it except his single 'Crossfire' so I can't pass judgement right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment