Sunday 17 October 2010

Strictly Come Dancing - Week Three


If I'm honest, I did not really pay attention during the whole show. In fact I missed some of it driving to my cousins house. But I saw all the dances and it was a good show. 

Let's crack on with the scores!


Pamela Stephenson & James Jordan – 35
Scott Maslen & Natalie Lowe – 34
Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev – 31
Matt Baker & Aliona Vilani – 31
Felicity Kendal & Vincent Simone – 29
Peter Shilton & Erin Boag – 26
Jimi Mistry & Flavia Cacace - 25
Patsy Kensit & Robin Windsor - 24
Michelle Williams & Brendan Cole - 24
Gavin Henson & Katya Virshilas 22
Ann Widdecombe & Anton Du Beke - 18
Paul Daniels & Ola Jordan – 16




I can't believe Pamela and James nearly got a Perfect 40 in Week 3. That's amazing. They are definitely the front runners and rightly so. She's so beautiful and elegant and amazing. And I just found out today she's 60? I didn't believe it! Even more amazing. 


I also love how Ann Widdecombe is above Paul Daniels in the leader-board. Amazing stuff! 


Here's the best dances:










And the Worst Dance:


And that's your lot. What did you think of week 3? Who's in danger of leaving? Leave your thoughts below and don't forget to watch the results show tonight at 7:30 on BCC1 and check back here also.

And if you want to see interviews and get backstage gossip, make sure you watch Claudia Winkleman on It Takes Two, weeknights at 6:30 on BBC2! It's always a treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment