Sunday 17 October 2010

The X Factor - Live Shows Week Two: The Results


OhMyGod! First of all, Katy Perry (who I got a ticket for yesterday) was amazing as always. Wow. Also Diana Vickers was good too. (I'm going to see her too!)

Now to the serious bits. In the bottom 3 were:

Belle Amie
Storm Lee
Diva Fever

From the public vote, Storm Lee was eliminated and I'm really pleased. He was has-been and he was not good at all. I'm glad he went. 

Time for the final showdown and both are Simon's acts. Bad times for him.

Louis sent home Diva Fever!
Dannii sent home Diva Fever!
Cheryl sent home Diva Fever!

With the unanimous vote, Diva Fever were the second act of the night to be eliminated and again. thank god! I really didn't like them. A bit too much for my liking. I bet Simon is glad he didn't have to vote between his two acts. I'm so happy Belle Amie were saved! 




What did you think of tonight's results? Are you happy or upset with the people that went? Let us know down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment